About Douma Consulting Services
Douma Consulting Services specializes in providing excellence in consulting services while supporting educational leadership to K-12 school systems in Iowa.
Douma Consulting Services pledges to provide services and support to school systems, Boards of Education and other key stakeholders.
- Establish process and timeline with the board customized for the district
- Meet with stakeholders to identify the desired qualifications of the new superintendent
- Recruit prospective candidates for the position
- Screen and conduct confidential reference checks on the applicants
- Support the board in identifying the candidates to be interviewed
- Schedule and facilitate the interview process
- Provide support from the beginning of the interview process until a candidate has been selected
- Support the board and the new superintendent following the interview process
- Offer search services for other administrative positions within the school district
Strategic Planning Services
- Meet with School Board and the administration to identify the scope of the planning process
- Develop a process that will involve focus groups made up of key educational stakeholders within school system and the community
- Work cooperatively with the School Board and administration to identify future goals and objectives
- Establish monitoring procedures for measuring the effectiveness of the goals and objectives
- At the request of the School Board, mentoring services can be provided to support the leadership of the Superintendent as well as the school district’s educational efforts.